Types of SlimeEdit
First introduced on day 22. Gelatinous creatures with no definite shape, and while resistant to physical attacks, is weak to magic attacks.
- Physical Damage Reduction: The ability to reduce the damage from phisycal atacks.
- Self Body-Fluid Control: The ability to fully control your body fluids, like transforming sweat in acid.
- Metamorphosis: The ability to morph one's body.
First introduced on day 45. Gray Slime are slimes that are similar to Green Slime, but are larger, have more physical resilience, and are now resistant to some types of magic.
- Physical Damage Resistance: The Physical Damage Reduction leveled up, basically more resistence to physical damage.
- Self-Replication: The ability to replicate the user using one's fluids, like blood.
- Infused Liquid Restoration: The ability to restore itself using fluids.
First introduced on day 107. It's somewhat gray in appearance. It can increase its hardness and is hard to hit. It also has a resistance to physical attacks.
Trash Slime Edit
First introduced on day 165. A slime that resides in the underground sewer system in Osvel that grows by taking in garbage and sewage.
Lava Slime (Great Lava Licking Slime)Edit
First introduced on day 235. Have the habit of mimicking lava, waiting to ambush targets passing by. They are capable of high speed movement, can generate volcanic gasses and shoots out acid body fluids.