Currently there is 815 different units in game (499 in monster index). Although some unit have same appearance, they are count as different unit as they have different rarity and ability to evolve or rank up.
The character/monster units in The Goblin Reincarnation Chronicles are divided into 3 race and 6 types.
- This includes any sentient, subspecies, and various unit evolution of demihuman. This category includes goblins, elves, orcs, kobolds, beast-men and more.
- This is specific to humans. Similar to Demi-Human's evolution, Human can rank up (class change).
- This includes the animal, monster, undead and rest of the units. Like Horned Rabbit, Green Slime, Skeleton and etc.
Stats & Type
Rarity goes from lowest (N, N+, R, R+, SR, SSR, LE, LE+) highest.
Units' rarity cannot be increased by any means.
|［－］||The unit cannot evolve.|
|［］||Means that the unit can evolve and that it has not been achieved.|
|［］||Means that the unit had the ability to and has evolved.|
The latter two can also appear has a combination. They work as a system to determine where in the evolution chain the unit is. For example,［］means that the unit has two evolutions, that the first was achieved, and the second has yet to be completed.
The requirements for evolution vary depending on the unit though the first requirement is always to max the level of the unit. After this the unit may be able to evolve, if not there may be up to two additional requirements. These requirements can range from particaption in hunts to consuming of a variety materials.
All units max level it's predefined to be 50 by default.
If the unit can evolve, the max level available is 100. Once it evolves, it will have to level up all the way back. If the unit can even evolve further, the max level will be 100, otherwise it'll be 50, as any other unit.
A unit's level cap can be bypassed by consuming units of the same type.
Each consumption increases the max level by 25, which means that you'll need to sacrifice 2 units to make a 3rd max level cap increase until 100.
For example, a ［］Minokichi can be fed to a ［］Minokichi in order to break the level cap the max level and allow it to level up to lvl 75.
Units don't need to be among the same Tier. Even if it feels like a waste, it's still doable.
An ［］Minokichi can be fed to a ［］Minokichi and the later will increase it's level cap.
Both evolutions and levels have great impact over the units' stats. The more times a unit has evolved and the higher the level it can reach, the higher its final stats will be.
As an example, 3 "SR" Rabbits from level 1 to level 100 stats:
|#1||Horn Rabbit||420 - 840||50 - 101|
|#2||Blade Rabbit||588 - 1049||71 - 126|
|#1||Blade Rabbit||616 - 1099||74 - 132|
|#3||Vorpal Bunny||-||719 - 1260||76 - 151|
|#2||Vorpal Bunny||759 - 1330||80 - 160|
|#1||Vorpal Bunny||799 - 1400||84 - 168|
Most units start with the level cap of level 50, but unit with "◇" will cap at level 100. If a unit consume another unit of same name and rarity their level cap will increase by 25. Note: The maximum level cap for all units are 100. For Example:
- [R Blade Rabbit] #1 consumes [R Blade Rabbit] #2, level cap of [R Blade Rabbit] #1 will be 75.
- The same [R Blade Rabbit] #1 consumes another [R Blade Rabbit] #3, the level cap will raise to 100.
Using the same method "Color Combination" can be done, a unit have a chance of transfer their Blessing(Divine Protection) to another unit with same name and rarity.
- Unit #1 consumes Unit #2 (with same name and rarity) with a Color "Blessing", Unit #1 will have "%" chance of getting same Color "Blessing" Unit #2 have.