Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Rank Up System works only on non-human beings, humans instead have a diverse “Jobs” System.
SystemEditTo make up for the difference in base power compared to monsters, jobs provide benefits and compensation to allow humans to fight on equal terms with powerful foes. Every human is able to level up their job by simply investing time into it, and if one has the aptitude, one can even rank it up into a better one.
Those called “heroes” are also products of the “jobs” system. In fact, there exist several serious “hero” jobs.
List of JobsEdit
- Alchemist: Able to make certain Magic products, including potions and poisons.
- Appraiser: Able to evaluate items observed.
- Assassin: Able to stealthily kill certain targets.
- Berserker: Increases combat abilities at the cost of loosing self-control.
- Bishop: Able to heal and use holy Magic.
- Captain: Able to command those of lower ranks to him.
- Consort of the Black Demon/Overlord: Job awarded to Rou's Mistresses when he and Mi both reach the appropriate rank up.
- Cook: Possesses above average cooking skills.
- Cook Chief: Possesses superior cooking skills; the head of the kitchen.
- Craftsman: (Assumed) Able to create items.
- Demon Child's Holy Mother: Appears to be a job that mothers can receive after they have a monster's (or maybe specifically a demon's) child .
- Enchanter: Able to grant Magical enhancements to items.
- Farmer: Ability to farm the lands.
- Formal Wife of the Black Demon/Overlord: Job gained by Mi corresponding other girls gaining the Consort job.
- Guardian: (Assumed) A warrior specialized in defense.
- Great Hero:
- Heavy Swordsman: (Assumed) A swordsman specialized in use of heavy swords.
- Heavy Warrior: (Assumed) A warrior specialized in use of heavy equipment.
- High Sorceror: May be the same as "High Wizard", not sure.
- High Wizard: (Assumed) A highly skilled Wizard, capable of using higher level Magic.
- Item Creator: Able to create Magical items.
- Knight: A highly skilled warrior.
- Legendary Hero: Rare job that has traits from both Hero and Great Hero jobs.
- Light Swordsman: (Assumed) A swordsman specialized in using light swords
- Light Warrior: (Assumed) A warrior specializing use of light equipment.
- Magic Gun User: (Assumed) This is likely different from the "Magic Gunner" job. Should be a job where the user creates and fires a magic gun using bullets made from their magic.
- Magic Gunner: A gunman that can create magic bullets from monster materials, as well as alter them with their magic.
- Magic Pharmacist:
- Magician: Able to use Magic offensively.
- Master Swordsman: May not be a job, but seemed like one. A person who has mastered swordsmanship, naturally.
- Minstrel: (Assumed) A skilled musician.
- Monk: (Assumed) A skilled martial artist.
- Monster Tamer: Able to tame Monsters and turn them into familiars.
- Noir Soldier: A skilled warrior but, so as not to perish, must consume Monsters slain.
- Peddler: (Assumed) A merchant who travels around to sell there wares.
- Royal Knight: (Assumed) A Knight with royal status.
- Sacred Beast Eater
- Secret Force:
- Sentinel: (Assumed) Capable of watching out and guarding from danger.
- Shielder:(Assumed) Capable of proficient use of the shield.
- Slave: (Assumed) Of lower rank, must follow orders of the master.
- Smith: Able to forge metals and make weapons and other items.
- Spearman: (Assumed) Capable of proficient use of the spear.
- Strategist: (Assumed) Able to create strategies in the event of battles.
- Spirit Smith: A highly skilled Blacksmith, capable of using spirit stones and infusing their properties into the items.
- Tailor: Able to mend and alter clothes.
- Templar Knight: A highly skilled warrior able to use holy techniques in their battle style.
- Thief: (Assumed) Able to steal from others and helps when hiding.
- Vorpal Punisher: